Water Utility

To start, stop, or transfer utility service please visit billing online or complete forms in person at City Hall.  If questions about your monthly bill, please call (509) 962-7201.

Water Utility Applications

Applications for water service are available at the Public Works & Utilities office located on the second floor of City Hall, 501 N. Anderson St., Ellensburg, WA.

Information needed to complete the application includes

  • Job Address
  • Legal Description
  • Applicant Information
  • Type of service request (e.g. new, repair, alteration, disconnect)
  • Type of occupancy (e.g. commercial, residential, multi-family)

Public Works Development Standards

 Please note that some sections have more than one PDF document available. 

View current water rates published in Ellensburg City Code.