Lodging Tax Advisory Committee
- 2:00 pm
- First Wednesday of each month
- Council Conference Room
501 N. Anderson St.
Ellensburg, WA 98926
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda | View All Agendas AFTER 2/5/17 | PRIOR TO 2/6/17
Minutes are also available following approval.
Most Recent Minutes | View All Minutes PRIOR TO 2/6/17
There are five Lodging Tax Advisory Committee members:
- Two members must be from the lodging industry
- Two members must be from organizations involving activities authorized to receive tax proceeds
- One member must be an elected City official
- Hilary Huffman (organization authorized to receive proceeds), term expires December 31, 2018
- Nancy Lillquist (elected City official) - Chair, term expires December 31, 2017
- Amy McGuffin (organization authorized to receive proceeds), term expires December 31, 2017
- Sarah Maes (lodging industry), term expires December 31, 2018
- Matthew Anderson (lodging industry), term expires December 31, 2017
The Lodging Tax Advisory Committee operates under City Ordinance No. 4111 and is responsible for reviewing proposed changes to the lodging tax rate, exemptions, and use. Tax proceeds may be used for tourism promotion, the acquisition and operation of tourism-related facilities, and other uses as authorized by State law (Event Funding Application).