Utility Advisory Committee
- 3:30 pm
- Third Thursday of each month
- Council Conference Room
501 N. Anderson St.
Ellensburg, WA 92986
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Minutes are also available following approval.
There are seven Utility Advisory Committee members:
- Two City Council members
- One CWU representative
- Two customers of one or more city utility systems
- One KITTCOM representative
- One customer of the telecommunications utility
Committee members serve three-year terms. The current Committee members are:
- Ed Barry (City utility customer), term expires May 31, 2020
- VACANT (City Council), term expires May 31, 2021
- Elvin Delgado (City utility customer), term expires May 31, 2020
- Nancy Lillquist (City Council) - Chair, term expires May 31, 2019
- Hunter Slyfield (Central Washington University), term expires May 31, 2019
- Bob Johnson (KITTCOM ), term expires May 31, 2020
- Jim Goeben (Telecommunications Utility customer), term expires May 31, 2020
The Utility Advisory Committee operates under the authority of Chapter 1.50 of the City Code and was created for the purpose of providing a mechanism for the City Council to obtain benefits of recommendations, advice, and opinions on those matters affecting City energy policy and operations from a committee which may devote the resources necessary for careful consideration of such matters and which will increase citizen participation and input to local government.